[Book Haul] First Book Haul


Last week I decided to add some books to my collection. So I went to the bookstore and bought these books.
From bottom-top : Physik-Angie Sage, Starstruck-Lauren Conrad, Supernova Partikel-Dee, Ford County-John Grisham


Most of them are the sequel of the books I’ve read. I just couldn’t wait to know the continuation of the story so I bought them.

1. Physik – Angie Sage 

The third book of Septimus Sage series. I was quite enjoying reading the previous books, Magyk and Flyte. A good fantasy genre light reading.

2. Starstruck – Lauren Conrad
The sequel of Lauren’s The Fame Game series. Though in this series we don’t get much of our sweet Jane, it’s still fun to read about how Jane’s nemesis’ life turning upside down *yeah!* 

3. Partikel – Dee
My favorite Indonesian author’s book! I love every work she’s done. Partikel is the fourth book of Supernova series. I love the first book (Supernova Ksatria, Putri, dan Bintang Jatuh). I love the second book (Supernova Akar), and I really love the third book (Supernova Petir). Each book in the series has their own soul, but connected in particular way. I’m so excited to read this one :D

4. Ford County – John Grisham
John Grisham is my favorite author too. I didn’t know that he wrote short stories and I didn’t know that I can get that book easily in Indonesia. Ha! 


No comments :

Post a Comment