September Wrap-Up 2013

Bye September, welcome October! This September I haven't got much into reading. The new semester started and I got homeworks which required reading papers. So, yes, I read papers more than fiction books. Anyway, I joined Fall into Reading read-a-thon last month. My very first read-a-thon. Even though I didn't complete all of my goals, I enjoyed it. Really hope I could participate in another read-a-thon. soon.

Books I read :


  1. Gift by Andrea J. Buchanan
  2. Infamous (Fame Game #3) by Lauren Conrad
  3. The Shoestring Club by Sarah Webb
  4. 1984 by George Orwell
  5. Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
  6. The Realm of Possibility by David Levithan
Memes :
Fall into Reading read-a-thon :
Phew! That's all folks. Most people will relate month October as horror month so they'll pick horror themed books. Well, I don't have many horror books on my TBR list so I think I'll pass. But still, happy halloween!

No comments :

Post a Comment