WWW Wednesday (29 October 2013)

Hey! these past few days I've been busy doing stuffs from college and I'm sooo exhausted. I didn't get much reading done so my progress is slow. Anyway, WWW Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?


What are you currently reading ?


I'm reading Oh to Grace by Abby Rosser and I Am Pusheen The Cat by Claire Belton! yes, I'm still reading Pusheen because she's so entertaining and helps me through my hellish life at campus.

What did you recently finish reading ?



I finished reading The Vow by Jessica Martinez. It's a light reading and quite nice even though it's not that great. I think. 

What do you think you'll read next ?


Maybe I'll read The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. I need romance books. I really do.

What about you ? Feel free to leave a comment or your post's link if you're having fun with this meme too :)

No comments :

Post a Comment