February Wrap-Up 2014


Hi! So it's time for February Wrap-Up 2014. I read various kinds of book this month and I enjoyed them. I read six books which is quite a lot for me. I thought I've only managed to read like four books because some books that I read are quite chunky. So I read The Sun Dwellers which is a sequel in The Dwellers series and then I read Armani Angels which is also a sequel. Then I got to read book one and book two in Flirt series. Those books are short and fun, I really enjoy reading them. After that I read The Time of My Life by Cecelia Ahern and I love this book. My review will be posted anytime soon and this book is one of the chunky books. Last but not least, I read The Queen of The Damned, book three in The Vampire Chronicles Series. I always want to finish the series and the books in the series are thick. I finished reading this book in eight days which I'm proud of because it took me months to finish The Vampire Lestat.




  1. The Sun Dwellers (The Dwellers #3) - David Estes
  2. Armani Angels (Project Fashion #2) - Jasmine Oliver
  3. Lessons in Love (Flirt #1) - A. Destiny & Catherine Hapka
  4. Never Too Late (Flirt #2) - A. Destiny & Rhonda Helms
  5. The Time of My Life - Cecelia Ahern
  6. The Queen of The Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) - Anne Rice





And that's all for my February wrap-up!

No comments :

Post a Comment