March Wrap-Up 2014


Hi! I'm sorry for my late wrap up. I participated in John Grisham read-along in March because John Grisham is one of my favorite authors. I managed to read three of his books including A Time to Kill, which I love very much. So I had a pretty good reading month.




  1. Me Since You - Laura Wiess
  2. The Summer I Found You - Jolene Perry
  3. The Reader - Bernhard Schlink
  4. A Time to Kill - John Grisham
  5. The Street Lawyer - John Grisham
  6. The Brethren - John Grisham
  7. Prada Princesses (Project Fashion #3) - Jasmine Oliver
  8. The Great Escape - Fiona Gibson
  9. Tuesday with Morrie - Mitch Albom



  1. The Sun Dwellers (The Dwellers #3) - David Estes
  2. Armani Angels (Project Fashion #2) - Jasmine Oliver
  3. Me Since You - Laura Wiess
  4. Lessons in Love (Flirt #1) - A. Destiny & Catherine Hapka
  5. Never Too Late (Flirt #2) - A. Destiny & Rhonda Helms
  6. The Summer I Found You - Jolene Perry
  7. A Time To Kill (Saat Untuk Membunuh) - John Grisham
  8. The Street Lawyer (Pengacara Jalanan) - John Grisham
  9. The Brethren (Majelis) - John Grisham
  10. The Reader - Bernhard Schlink
  11. The Queen of Damned (Vampire Chronicles #3) - Anne Rice


  1. Wishful Wednesday [13]
  2. Wishful Wednesday [14]
  3. Wishful Wednesday [15]
  4. Wishful Wednesday [16]

Okay, I didn't realize that I wrote that many reviews in March. Anyway, that's all for my March wrap-up!

No comments :

Post a Comment