Read-A-Thon Hour #0 Kick Off Meme


an hour left until the read-a-thon starts!

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Indonesia!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
The Empress of Ice Cream by Anthony Capella, because it's a book about ice cream! I love ice cream.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Does drink count as snack? I don't usually eat snack while reading, but I do drink hot chocolate or hot honey tea.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Aside from what I've written in the About Me page, I'm a senior student majoring in Informatics Engineering and currently working on my undergraduate thesis. It's supposed to be finished on late May so this is my last chance to go all out on reading before I can really focus on my thesis.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
This is my first time! I'm looking forward to read the books of course, and interacting with people who also participate in this read-a-thon.

No comments :

Post a Comment