This Week in Books #1


Hi! I miss writing non-review posts. So here I am, with a non-review post. I decided to participate in This Week in Books. A feature created by Lipsy over at Lipsyy Lost & Found. This Week in Books basically sums up our week in books. I'm only going to show my recent reads, because I'm on a book buying ban so I don't have any new books to show. It still sounds fun, doesn't it?

Now: Dark Flame by Alyson Noel. The fourth book in the immortals series. I'm currently marathoning this series. Though this series is not the best series I've read, I still need to finish it. As I can't not finish a series.
Then: Shadowland by Alyson Noel. The third book in the immortals series. I don't like the female protagonist. Her actions and decisions frustrated me. At least I care about the male characters.
Next: Night Star by Alyson Noel. Like I said before. I'm marathoning the series. Need to finish the series asap. Because honestly, not my favorite series.











So that's my reading week. How's your reading week? What are you reading this week? Feel free to leave the answers in the comment or leave a link to your post. Happy reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment