Top 10 Hyped Books I've Never Read


Hi! Hello! It's been a while since I last post a non review. I feel like I've been saying that every time I post a top ten Tuesday. Anyway, I think the title should be Top 10 Hyped Books I've Never Read but Might Read Sometime in The Future. Because some of these books that I will mention are actually on my wishlist or TBR pile. The reason why I haven't read them is of course my never ending TBR pile. I just haven't got the time to read them.


- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
I've seen this book around booktube, especially after the TV series came out. But this book doesn't interest me and I'm not even going to try to read it because it's huge.
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
It's on my TBR pile. I haven't read it because I thought I would save the best for last. But when is the last? It's silly I know. I'm planning to read it this month or next month though.
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
It's on my wishlist. I've been trying to hold my book buying this year. I'm also trying to read all of my TBR pile before read books outside my TBR.
- Mistborn: The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
This book is also on my wishlist. The same reason with Fangirl.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
Eh... I'm not sure if I'm going to read this book or not. I was spoiled so I know what happen in the third book. I've also watched the movie and it doesn't appeal much to me. So I don't know.
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
The premise doesn't intrigue me. I read reviews saying there's nothing much happen in the book. So ... nah
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
On my wishlist
- Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
This book was so hyped even before it was released. The premise intrigued me. It sounds like something that I would enjoy reading. But then I read some bad reviews on goodreads.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Same case as Red Queen. I mean, everyone loves Maas's other series. But I stumbled upon reviews that point out this book's weakness. I agree with them. So I probably won't read this book.
- The Girl on The Train by Paula Hawkins
On my wishlist. I heard people saying that this book is the next Gone Girl. I love Gone Girl so that statement kind of scare me a bit. What if this book doesn't match my expectation? I think I'm going to wait before picking this book.

So that's it. Which hyped books that you've never read?

No comments :

Post a Comment